Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Do You Remember: Wings

What the heck am I doing commenting on the late (unlamented) sitcom, Wings?  Well, I'm writing this in the waning hours of April 19, my birthday.  I share my birthday with luminaries like the late Dudley Moore, the fantastic Tim Curry, Ashley Judd, Kate Hudson, Hayden Christensen and. . .strangely. . .exactly--year and all--with Marion "Suge" Knight.

Also, on my birthday, was the Waco incident (1993) and the Oklahoma City bombing (1995).  Nice, right?  There's the "shot heard 'round the world," which started the American Revolutioin (1775), and that's a little more positively noteworthy.  Also, on my 21st birthday, The Simpsons made its first appearance on The Tracey Ullman Show.  Better.  And also?  Wings.  Yep. 21 years ago, when I was a babe of 23.  I had a bit of a thing for both Tim Daly and Steven Weber. But it was only after I started this blog that I found out about Weber's writing.  He's me with a bettter talent for expressing himself.  Sometimes his blogs feel like they came out of my brain with a stronger (much funnier) voice.  So, I couldn't resist this blast from the past post.

[Excerpt]

'Wings' Cast: Where Are They Now?

It was a wacky world on the NBC '90s sitcom 'Wings.' Anything could happen on the ensemble show, from witty repartee to outlandish sight gags to a breathy romance or two. . .

Read more at: AOL

1 comment:

  1. just for fun call tracey ullman 310-459-5147

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...