Sunday, May 2, 2010

Blogiversary! 35 Months! 6,400+ Posts!

Wow, that was a fast month!  It seems like I was just sitting here patting myself on the back for 34 months completed, and here we are again.  April was a good month for Greenlee Gazette, with more readers than any other month this year, excepting one month. Not too bad.

I'm still enjoying the gig, and don't doubt that I'll make it to my three-year blogiversary. But I have to tell you, some days are a chore.  Still, there is never a shortage of crazy, stupid or entertaining things to report on.  I went from blogging out of frustration with the Bush Administration, to a sense of relief in 2008, and now I'm frustrated with both the Obama Administration, and the never-ending flood of crazy from the right-wing (tea baggers, especially).

It will be very interesting to see what the rest of the year brings. Will America's short-term memory allow it to put Republicans back in power, even though they are largely responsible for our economic woes to start with? Will the tea baggers split the vote, causing the Democrats to retain control?  Will Don't Ask, Don't Tell be repealed? Will Sarah Palin become President of Teabaggistan?  Stay tuned.  I'll be here.  And as always, thanks for reading, and bring your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...