Tuesday, May 25, 2010

24 Finale Better Than Lost?

Ummmm, I'm thinking yeah.  Unlike Lost, which was tasked with wrapping up a mystical/sci-fi storyline that sprawled over six seasons, 24 was pretty much just dealing with the one day (with some attendant back story, of course). So this story just had to be whiz-bang, and leave us wanting more. And by gosh, they did it!

That kind of surprises me, because the end game in this season was pretty much just Jack Bauer going on a rampage. The major threat of the season was over weeks ago, and this finale really only had the "peace accord", President Allison Taylor's rogue turn, and former President Charles Logan's sliminess going for it. But something happened to me while watching this that did not happen during the Lost finale: I got goosebumps! And that tightness in the solar plexus. I think it's what they call being on the edge of your seat. Very cool, show! I didn't know you could do that to me anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...