Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rude Pundit Gives Sarah Palin Respect She is Due: None

Image from (no joke) Church Times
On this blog, I can get snarky. I can get finger-waggy. But it's not often that I get rude. Okay, maybe I do on occasion, but since I'm on Blogger and I don't want to get blocked, banned or deleted, I try to keep my rudeness tamped down a bit.  But sometimes, rudeness is called for, and nobody does it better than The Rude Pundit.  And nobody deserves it more than Sarah Palin.

[Excerpt]

Memo to Sarah Palin: A President (or Governor) Is Not a CEO:



Could someone please hold a flip phone up to Sarah Palin and get her saying something like, "We use Trig as a door stop"? No, really, could someone get this nouveau riche redneck tw@t on camera talking about how she'd never shop at Wal-Mart 'cause she might get some trailer trash tears on her? 'Cause the idea that she is "a force" in the American political discourse is like coming across a tribe in the jungle that worships a monkey head. . .
 
Read more (it gets better and better) at: The Rude Pundit
 
EDITOR'S NOTE: In posting that link, I realized that Rude is on Blogger too. Hmm. Maybe I can take the lid off of my rudeness too?  Interesting. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...