Monday, June 14, 2010

Unaired Pilot Episode of The Big Bang Theory

I was going to post these videos on my Facebook page, but Facebook seems to have gone kerflugy tonight, so here it is on the blog. I wouldn't be surprised to see these clips pulled, so enjoy them while you can. . .

Most shows change a bit after their pilot episodes, and when they change a lot, they never make air. It's easy now to say that the unaired pilot of The Big Bang Theory is not as good as what they later came up with.  But then, I wasn't wowed by what eventually did air until it grew on me.  And honestly, the show has still changed a bit from the pilot that did eventually air.  But the unaired version shows a little too much cross-pollination with Two and a Half Men, with the "dumb girl" character being a lot like Charlie Harper.  Penny is an improvement.

Still it can be interesting to see these alternate versions of characters we've grown to love. But Sheldon having sex? And talking about it somewhat cavalierly?  I don't think so!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...