Thursday, January 6, 2011

John Boner Boehner Becomes Speaker of the House

It finally happened. The weeping orange boner got the gavel. And what a gavel! Agent Orange picked the biggest hammer this side of The Mighty Thor's for his desk. While I think that Boehner's reign as Speaker is bound to be both disasterous and entertaining, I hope for one thing. That somebody besides me starts to notice his bizarre mouth twitch thing, and comments on it. That and a determination whether or not the man is actually sauced all the time, or just seems like he is.

3 comments:

  1. As a resident of Ohio, please accept my apology for the new Weeper of the House.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, as a former resident of Ohio, I accept your apology, and offer my condolences for you having to live under the reign of Governor Kasich. We've got more than our share of nutbags down here in Nevada too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Governor Katshit is destined to be a real diamond in the rough for the Buckeye state.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...