Friday, March 21, 2008

Cool Cars: New York International Auto Show


Photo from source, New York International Auto Show

I like the weather out here in Las Vegas, but here is one good reason to be in New York: the Auto Show! When I lived back in Columbus, Ohio, we used to get a fairly good show, surely a smaller version of the New York one. But I don't remember it ever coming through Vegas. All I can say is, I. Want. To. Go!

[Excerpt]
Please mark your calendar now - we will be back next year at the Jacob Javits Convention Center from March 21st-30th, 2008 and we will have some of the hottest cars and trucks ever seen all under one roof. That means more sneak peeks, more brand new '08 & '09 production models and more concept vehicles than ever before.

More (with tons of pictures) at: New York International Auto Show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...