Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Return to Las Vegas


I'm back from my trip to Iowa for The Other Half's father's funeral. As I previously stated, the trip was an emotional event, and I was honored to be included in their family for such an unfortunate occurrence. Thankfully, The Other Half will be able to go back to further support his mom and other family members in just a couple of weeks.

On the home front, I've returned to the blog, and wish to thank Stupid Monkey Planet for his efforts in my stead. Feel free to contribute any time, Monkey, even when I'm home! A different perspective is always welcomed. The same goes for you, readers. I'd not only like to hear from you via comments and email, but if anyone out there has tips or stories of your own you'd like to share, I'd be more than willing to consider them. The more the merrier!

Despite a minor case of jet lag, I will endeavor to post several items this evening, to make up for my absence. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...