Friday, December 12, 2008

Bea Arthur Inducted Into TV Hall of Fame


Photo from source, Popbytes

Well, I have to say, it's about time. How could Beatrice Arthur not already be in the TV Hall of Fame? If the rest of the Golden Girls are already there, I'll bet she's pissed. And rightly so!

[Excerpt]

BEA ARTHUR INDUCTED INTO TV HALL OF FAME!

hey hey! oh my gosh - i totally love bea arthur like she was my very own mother (bea is pictured below with the legendary angela lansbury) she's probably best known for her TV work playing maude (one of my top TV shows of all-time - that happens to be a spin-off from my favorite show ever all in the family - maude is edith's cousin!) and playing 'dorothy zbornak' on the golden girls! last night she was inducted into the television hall of fame here in los angeles at the ripe age of 86. . .

More at: Popbytes

And if you only know Bea from her Golden Girls days, here she is in her best show, Maude. Kick-ass theme song too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...