Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Mac Or PC Rap (Ad Parody)

Are you a Mac or a PC? I'm unapologetically PC. From the old Amstrad 8088 with CGA screen and two 5.25" floppy drives, on up through the dual-core with Windows Vista, it's all I've used. And I'm a graphic artist, believe it or not. It ain't the tools, it's the user that is important!

I probably wouldn't be so "Mac-phobic" were it not for the snooty "I'm better than you are" attitude I've gotten from countless Mac users over the years. Still, the current ad campaign with John Hodgeman and Justin Long as the PC and Mac are a lot of fun. Sure, it casts the PC as a nerd, and the Mac as a cool guy, but come on. Long might be cute, but he's still "nerd cute."

Anyway, the ad campaign has inspired quite a few parodies. This one, which I just found on Bloggasm is pretty funny. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...