Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!

UPDATE 12/25/08: Well, now it is actually Christmas, and I haven't posted a danged thing. Sorry about that. Just a quick note to say that I'm still around, just not blogging much for a couple of days. Please come back? Thanks!

Original post:

The day we Americans over-plan for is finally almost here! After forcing everybody--whether or not they celebrate Christmas--to say "Merry Christmas!" from Thanksgiving onward, it is finally Christmas Eve. If you're like me, you have the rest of the week off. And if you're really lucky--like me--you have the whole next week off too!

Paradoxically, I'll have lots of time off to blog, but I most likely will post less than I usually do! The reasons for this are varied. For one, news is much harder to come by. The regular TV and radio hosts are mostly on vacation. Bloggers too, by and large. And of course, there is the fact that hardly anybody is reading anyway. I'm down to about 50 visitors a day now, and expect to fare even worse over the next 10 days or so. So why knock myself out if nobody notices?

And the biggest reason is of course that I'll be on vacation, much of it with The Other Half. I'll be busy not being busy. So, expect a much lighter amount of posts for the rest of the year. But expect that just about everywhere. So if I don't see you before hand, have a very Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Joyous Kwanzaa/Happy New Year/Winter Break!

Oh, and if The Other Half and I tire of each other, I'll be here, blogging away!

1 comment:

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...