Sunday, November 15, 2009

FOX "News" Store at George Bush Airport?


I have no idea how long this store has been open, what inspired it, what kind of person shops there, or who the hell thought this was a good idea. But if I had a belly full of expensive airport food, I sure wouldn't want to discover this store while walking to my gate. Talk about airsick!

Source: jasonepink

UPDATE:
After looking around on the web a little, it turns out there are several of these. So it's not just a Texas or a George Bush thing. Those facts don't settle my stomach any. Rupert! Haven't you done enough damage? You've got three or four million gullible Americans getting their "news" from your so-slanted-it's-almost-upside-down channel. Do you have to infect them when they're on vacation too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...