Friday, November 27, 2009

Still Giving Thanks


Image from source, Think Progress

Hey, everybody. I hope you're all having a great holiday weekend. On this end, there is much to be thankful for, and other things not so much. The Other Half is coming down with a cold, and I fear I may be too. But I'm off to a friend's for Thanksgiving II: The Sequel. And I'm not much in the mood for blogging. I'm in good company, as there aren't many readers (or other bloggers) today doing all that much.

I did find a great Thanksgiving-themed post at Think Progress, and that will have to do for my sum-total of blog posts for the day. Enjoy, and have a great weekend.

[Excerpt]

27 Reasons To Give Thanks

We’re thankful President Obama is thinking long and hard about committing more troops and money to Afghanistan.
We’re thankful President Bush feels liberated now.

We’re (not) thankful Dick Cheney has elected to move from his undisclosed location to the media spotlight. . .


Read more at: Think Progress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...