Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Frivolity: Mormon Erotica!

Okay, last day of the big four-day weekend already. For all this talk of unemployment, and "people just not looking for work," I kinda get it. I like the part of the week where I don't have to work! Of course, I also like to eat and pay the bills. Oh well.

Blogging has been extremely light the past couple of days, ironically, since I have been home more and have had more time. So, this post has no real relevance to anything. I'm posting it because I think it's funny. "Mormon" and "erotica" aren't words a lot of people would put together. But they should! In fact, this video doesn't go far enough in my opinion. The first time I opened a book of Mormon, I was sort of astonished how much the paintings inside looked like they could be romance novel covers. GAY romance novel covers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...