Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What Happens in Vegas: Local Weatherman Accused of Stalking



Image from source, LasVegasNow

Well blow me down. John Fredericks, a former weatherman here in Las Vegas accused of stalking? A woman? Seriously, I'd just assumed that. . .well, nevermind. Anyway, I'm a little surprised. Fredericks was popular here before retiring, being especially well known for his love for dogs. I guess you just never know. About several things.

[Excerpt]

I-Team: Former Weatherman Accused of Stalking

A longtime Las Vegas television personality has been accused of telephone stalking. A local woman says she met former TV weatherman John Fredericks through an online dating service and things got weird soon after. . .

Read more at: Las Vegas Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...