Friday, August 22, 2008

Greenlee Gazette Office Gets Makeover


I intended to flood the blog with posts today, since yesterday consisted of one solitary post. But starting somewhere around 12:30 pm, I decided to clean my office. While I'm glad it is over now, it took me nearly all day to complete.

Chief among my tasks was to do something about our DVD collection, which has gotten out of control. We had three slide-out tubs that have served us for a few years, but they'd spilled to over-flowing. A make-shift small bookshelf, and some space on my main bookshelves have served a (dusty) duty for quite a while, but I've been very unhappy with them for a long time.

So, I enlisted the aid of my friend (and reluctant blogger) Lesto, to build me some half-shelves for my big book cases. Those cases have stored many and sundry items from my bygone eBay days, but were too deep for DVDs. Les' ingenious notion was to build these tiers, to allow two rows of DVDs on the same shelf. So, thanks to Lesto (and my willingness to divest myself of many of those quirky bookshelf items), I now have order for the first time in a long time.

Now, back to blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...