Monday, August 18, 2008

Ellen Degeneres & Portia de Rossi Legally Married


Photo from source, BBC News

Woo-hoo! Way to go, girls! I seriously love Ellen DeGeneres, and am thrilled that she's found happiness with the gorgeous and talented Portia de Rossi. . .and legally married her! Yes, she's joined your trailblazing Greenlee Gazette editor, and gotten hitched in California! While I can't be sure that she made this decision after hearing of my wedding to The Other Half, I can delude myself into thinking so.

Seriously though, congratulations to both. I hope they have many, many years of wedded bliss, and that they continue to produce such entertaining work.

[Excerpt]

DeGeneres and De Rossi wed in LA

US talk show host Ellen DeGeneres has married her long-time partner, actress Portia de Rossi, according to the Associated Press news agency.

DeGeneres' publicist confirmed reports that the couple tied the knot at their Beverly Hills home on Saturday. . .

Read more at: BBC News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...