Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sean Hannity Believes He's Been "Fair" to the Clintons

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! GASP!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

I'm sorry, but just when you think that FOX "News" blow-hole, Sean Hannity can't possibly get more ridiculous, he goes and says something like this. I mean, really.

[Excerpt]



Sean Hannity: "I think I was more fair to the Clintons"

On the August 21 edition of Fox News' Hannity & Colmes, co-host Sean Hannity said to Fox News contributor Geraldine Ferraro: "[Y]ou've been one of the Clinton supporters that have been very vocal, very unhappy about the way [Sen. Barack] Obama treated [Sen. Hillary] Clinton." Ferraro responded: "And the media treated Clinton." Hannity said: "No, I think I was more fair to the Clintons." Hannity did not explain what he meant by "fair," but during the Democratic presidential primaries, Hannity asserted: "I'm leading the Stop Hillary Express. . ."
Read more at: Media Matters for America

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...