Sunday, August 24, 2008

FOX "News" Doofus Gets Shouted Down

I have only watched a snippet of FOX "News" this weekend (unless you count FOX "News" Sunday), but somehow, I caught this funny moment. A doofus reporter, "Griff Jenkins," tries to interview a parade.

And not just any parade, but one FOX deems "radical leftists." I'm a liberal, but I think most of these people are nut jobs (with extra nuts). But this goofy guy is hopelessly unprofessional, desperately pushing the FOX line to a bunch of people that don't want to hear it. Look for some flipped birds, and a chant of--if I'm hearing it correctly--"F**k FOX 'News!'"



Unbelievably, the video was posted by Johnny Dollar, a sycophantic "FOX Fan." He must think this makes FOX "News" look good or something. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...