Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Karl Rove's A Turd Blossom's Story Memoir


Image from source, Politics Daily

Gaahhhh. I don't think there's any way I could have read Karl Rove's memoir under any circumstances, but to see the "highlights" confirms that I won't even get it at the library. George W. Bush wouldn't have gone to war in Iraq if he knew there were no WMDs? Bull pucky. If that's the best you've got, Turd Blossom, I believe I'll pass.

[Excerpt]

Karl Rove Admits Mistake in Advising Bush on Iraq Invasion Response

Karl Rove, the White House adviser whom George W. Bush called his political "architect," admits in a new memoir that the failure to find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq severely damaged the Bush presidency -- and he suggests the war might not have occurred had Bush actually known the truth. . .

Read more at: Politics Daily


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...