Monday, February 7, 2011

Gilda Radner as Roseanne Roseannadana on Quitting Smoking

My biggest New Year's resolution was to quit smoking, and I'm still smoke free. It isn't always easy, but it really isn't as hard as all that either. Today, I had to do the math to see what "day" I'm on! That in itself is a victory. Anyway, this all reminded me of a post I did a couple of years ago. Here's the post in its entirety:

Original Post, Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm a smoker. There, I said it. I'm not the guy who goes outside three or four times a day at work to have a cigarette. I'm not the guy who has to have a smoke at breakfast, lunchtime or dinner. But I like to have a few smokes in the evening. I don't know why. It can't be an addiction, or I would do it all day long. But in the evening, I like to have a few smokes.


Oh, and when I'm drinking, or when I'm gambling. Then too. I know I should quit completely, I know that its bad for me. But I do it anyway. But I'm gonna quit. Completely. Honestly. I really will. Someday.  Did it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...