Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh, Dear God, WHY? "NOM" is Following Me on Twitter

Yeah, I know I'm an agnostic, but there isn't an agnostic phrasing for "oh, dear God." NOM--the National Organization for Marriage--is not an organization for marriage. They're an organization dedicated to ending and/or preventing same-sex marriage. That is their only purpose. They don't, as far as I know, help enrich, rebuild or otherwise restore faltering marriages. They don't prevent divorce. They don't try to pass laws making divorce difficult or impossible. They just seek to block future same-sex marriages, or rend current ones asunder. They're evil bastards, basically, with their noses in places they don't belong.  I thought I was in the Twilight Zone when Karl Rove started following me. Now this?

At least they're following the astonishingly talented and smart Ben Patrick Johnson. Maybe they'll learn something there. But following me on Twitter isn't going to get them very far. I barely post there. Just random brain farts. I'm going to have to dog-whistle an insult at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...