Thursday, January 17, 2008

Fred Thompson Wakes Up to Huckabee Tricks


Photo captured from video at FredThompson.com (Really!)

Yeah, I used "wakes up" on purpose, 'cause, heh, he always looks tired. Annnnyway. . .

I hate push polls. And while it may happen on both sides of the aisle, my familiarity with them is almost exclusively from Republicans. I just got a "Republican Census" in the mail today that is nothing but a push poll wrapped up with a scary letter, and a desperate plea for money. I also got a push poll robo-call from Huckabee (or his supporters). How do I know?

Because after one or two innocuous questions, it wandered deep into "family values" issues, and painted other Republican opponents very unflatteringly. What galls me more than anything is that they think I'm so stupid that I won't figure out what they're up to. And now Fred Thomson is mad about it? Hey, it's your party, dude.

[Excerpt]

Fred Thompson Gets Mad

You rarely see Fred Thompson get too riled about anything, but steam was near about shooting from his ears today when he heard at a campaign stop that some of his supporters had received "push poll" calls from a group supporting Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee. . .

Read more at: Washington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...