Monday, January 28, 2008

Featured YouTuber: What the Buck?

As I mentioned in my previous post, the ideas aren't coming fast and furious tonight. But I have a few backlogged nuggets, so here's one.

If I had this guy's energy, I'd never run out of things to post. He's something of an internet sensation, so I may be one of the few that has only recently run across him. He's hyper, but pretty funny. Plus at about 5 minutes in, he talks about Mike Huckabee, so it's not entirely irrelevant to the site!

What the Buck is off-color, and its star is tres gay, so if that isn't your cup of tea, move along. If you have heard of Buck, and want to see what the fuss is about, click play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...