Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Infamous Bill Clinton Falling Asleep Video

My Mom, a dyed-in-the-wool Republican is decidedly not a fan of my blog. She says I focus on the foibles of Republicans, but ignore those of Democrats. While not an entirely true assessment, it is true that I'm much more likely to do that--this is a left-leaning blog.

But to make Mom happy, here is the infamous video of Bill Clinton falling asleep during a Martin Luther King Jr. Day event. And I have to admit that I do find it funny. I also sympathize with Mr. Clinton, who is undoubtedly pretty wrung out from all the campaigning. I'd be likely to fall asleep in church even if I wasn't tired. That's why I stay away from churches. . .well, it's one reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...