Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Barack Obama's Response to the SOTU

I've been hoping that John Edwards would pull out a come-from-behind resurgence, and take the Democratic nomination. But daily, that seems unlikely. So, unless Edwards surprises the world on "Super-Duper Tuesday," I'll have to realign, just like I did here at the Nevada Caucus.

If this video is any indication, that will not be a difficult thing to do. This is Barack Obama's response to Bush's anemic (and thank Jeebus, final) State of the Union Address. He's pretty convincing. And though I may be showing a bit of latent racism (but the good kind, I think), he even reminds me a little of Dennis Haysbert's President Palmer on 24. Take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...