Saturday, January 19, 2008

Nevada Caucus: Hillary Clinton Wins It


Photo from source, MSNBC

I really have little problem with a Hillary Clinton candidacy for President, even if she was technically my third choice. I've heard her speak in person, and I think she's a fine choice. My only real worry is that she will energize Republicans to vote against her--people who may have just stayed home with an Obama or Edwards candidacy.

[Excerpt]


NBC News declared Hillary Clinton as the projected winner in Nevada presidential caucuses on Saturday.

Clinton and Barack Obama vied heavily in a race marred by last-minute claims of dirty politics. Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney easily won the Republican contest. . .

Read more at: MSNBC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...