Sunday, February 3, 2008

Editor's Day Off



Editor's day off? Well, sorta. I'm having some friends over for the Stupid. . .er. . .that is, the Super Bowl. I was going to place a bet on it over at Silverton today, but the line was long. And with no bets made--and no interest in sports--the Super Bowl hasn't got much to draw me in. Well, except the commercials, and the wayward flashed body part (let it be Justin this time, 'K, thanks).

Add to that the fact that whatever number the Super Bowl is up to (XLII, or 42 to you and me) is the age I'm going to turn in two months. Every freakin' year! Nothing like seeing it up in lights.

But it will be fun to have people over, share my snacks and beer, and generally be slothlike with no guilt. And so, I will not be posting anything this afternoon. Stuff to watch, people to feed. Later, if I haven't consumed too many beers, I might be back. Until then, have fun! And GO WHOMEVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...