Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bill Maher's New Rules, February 22, 2008

I'm a huge fan of Real Time with Bill Maher, and Maher himself. I don't agree with him on everything, but that just makes him more interesting. His show is in its second week having its writers back, so the New Rules are back as well. It is usually the best part of the show, unless the guests are particularly engaging. This week, with two conservatives, and a quiet liberal woman, the panel discussion part of the show wasn't terribly good.

I've gotta say though, I'm really digging their roving reporter, Rolling Stone magazine's Matt Taibbi. Love his wry sense of the absurd, and his willingness to jab conservatives across the table. I hope they keep bringing him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...