Thursday, June 19, 2008

Gay Marriage Drives Michael Savage Insane


Image from source, Media Matters

Wait, there's something wrong with that headline.

Gay Marriage Issue Reveals Just How Insane Michael Savage Has Always Been

There. That's not perfect but it's better. The Savage Wiener (­­™The Thom Hartmann Show) is quite simply an out of this world lunatic. Anything remotely associated with gay people sets him off on horrific rants. I don't understand how this man rates third in talk radio (making him literally third rate). Obviously, since he is a right-wing talker, I'm prone to disagree with him. But I'm at a loss how any sane person--Democrat or Republican--could listen to this guy and like him.

Sadly, I've been informed that my Step-Dad is a regular listener. Maybe I'll call him up and ask what he thinks this means. . .

[Excerpt]

Savage: "The children's minds are being raped by the homosexual mafia"

Responding to a caller who said, "I had to explain to my young son why these two men were holding hands the other day," Michael Savage stated, "You've got to explain to the children ... why God told people this was wrong." He went on to say, "You have to explain this to them in this time of mental rape that's going on. The children's minds are being raped by the homosexual mafia, that's my position. They're raping our children's minds. . ."

Read more (with video) at: Media Matters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...