Sunday, July 20, 2008

Political Blogs' Traffic Way Up


Image from BusinessConsulting.com

This is the blog post I read a couple of days ago that got me bummed about this blog's traffic. My hits are up right now, but just slightly. I'm getting about 120 hits per day, give or take, and that has me pretty happy. But I've always gotten an average of 60-100 per day, pretty much since I started. Where is the love, people? Aren't I good enough, smart enough? And why don't people like me? Heh.

Seriously, good for these bloggers. And good for Americans in general, for showing an interest in politics for a change. Apathy is our biggest enemy.

[Excerpt]


Major political blogs saw an average increase in page views of 48% during the first six months of 2008, compared to the last six months of 2007. Major liberal blogs saw the largest average increase with 63%, while conservative blogs experienced a 34% increase. Part of the reason the liberal blog average is higher is because two blogs had increases well above 100%, a fact that skewed results somewhat. . .

Read more at: Bloggasm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...