Monday, July 21, 2008

More Horrible Tattoos


Images from source, Asylum

With apologies to Stupid Monkey Planet, my tattooed-iest friend, here is another collection of bad tattoos, this time from Asylum. I couldn't resist after seeing the tattoo of an Eames chair and ottoman, which is imagery my brother uses for his antiques business. My brother, you see, has his own bad tattoo of Freddy Krueger Frank Sinatra.

Enjoy.

[Excerpt]

Bad tattoos: a gallery of ink that stinks

Chair and Footrest: The choice for furniture salesmen/bikers everywhere.


Skull Face

"What? What do you mean the auditions for Skeletor are over? But I..."

See lots more at: Asylum

Previously:

Featured Blog: Horrible Tattoos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...