Friday, July 18, 2008

Milestone: 3,000 Posts! 30,000 Hits!


It's pat-myself-on-the-back time again! In the last 24 hours, I've hit two personal bests at Greenlee Gazette, and I just had to share. This is my 3,000th post here since June 2, 2007 when I started the blog. In addition, I have passed 30,000 individual hits to the blog.

Which made me feel great until I read a blog post about the surging political blogs this year, with hits in the multiple millions for the last six months! Oh well, I'm (almost) a one-man show, and I have a real job on the side, so I'll take it! Anyway, July is on track to be--by far--my best month, unless something drastically changes.

What I'd really like is to hear from you. I'd like to know why--for example--that my RSS readers (who are not counted in the hit total) fluctuates between 5 and 25 on any given day. Never more, never less, and sometimes losing or gaining 15 in one day. I'll have 23 at night, and suddenly have 6 the next morning. It's perplexing. So leave me a comment! What do you love? What do you hate?

Whatever you think, thank you for reading, and as always, bring your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...