Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Please Don't Vote for a Republican (Billboard #1)

A couple of days ago, a wingnut with some advertising money took out a "Please Don't Vote for a Democrat" billboard, complete with September 11th imagery. It was incongruous given who was President at the time of the attack. And it was also self serving, as it seems the guy is trying to sell a CD of "patriotic music."

But I think this kind of billboard might be used to Democrats' advantage. And we don't have to misdirect or lie to do it, either. As I mentioned in a previous post, I haven't much time to blog tonight, but I did have time to whip this up. It was a quickie, so not as good as it could be. But I have a feeling I'll think of a few more. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...