Thursday, October 16, 2008

FReepers Attack on FOX "News"?


Image from source, Free Republic

Conservatives are fun. Oh, I don't mean fun in the traditional sense, but they're fun to poke fun at. Case in point: conservative blogs by-and-large really, really like FOX "News." Some conservative blogs are even all about FOX "News." Oddly, most there will protest that the channel isn't conservatively biased, just "Fair and Balanced," which only goes to show that they'll buy any advertising slogan.

Anyway, I zipped over to FreeRepublic, just to see what the FReepers thought of the debate last night. Turns out, unlike most Americans, they think John McCain hit it outta the park! 10-run-homer baby! But FOX "News" didn't feel the same way, and so, the FReepers had to pick sides:

"I have been VERY disappointed with their coverage for the past few weeks! It seemed clear to me they were trying to kiss Obama’s behind. Shame on you FOX!"

"I agree. It was a shameful performance by Fox. I am so glad I hardly ever watch them. I watch the debates on CSpan so I do not have to listen to the talking heads."

"Fox drank the koolaid until Hannity came on."

"Are they on the Obomination’s payroll also?"

"To hell with the fox panel. I know what I saw!!!"


Aww. Too bad.

Source: FreeRepublic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...