Tuesday, October 6, 2009

An Actual Scary Movie? Count Me In!


Image from source, AOL

I've been waiting a long time for a gen-u-ine scary horror movie to come along. I like goofy, silly, even bad horror movies, but I can't even remember the last one that unsettled me or made me jump (beyond a "cat scare" fake-out). The last one might have been the original Friday the 13th in 1980. Will this one do it? I'm anxious to find out.

[Excerpt]

Is 'Paranormal Activity' the Next 'Blair Witch Project'?

The phenomenon that was 'The Blair Witch Project' is a rarity Hollywood has been dying to replicate since the Little Indie That Could's 1999 release, when it scared up a staggering $140 million -- from a budget of $60,000. . .
Read more at: AOL




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...