Friday, October 2, 2009

Blogiversary: 28 Months! Over 5,555 Posts!


At some point, I really probably should stop doing these monthly "atta boys" to myself. It's kind of like when people tell you that their toddler is 38-1/2 months old. But every month, I sort of feel like "hey, I did it!" So, why not.

The month of September was an odd one, in a way. I blogged less than I did all summer, having gotten distracted with Facebook and other things. I was gone on an unscheduled trip for my grandmother's funeral, further lightening the posts. And yet, I had the best month in a long time, my third best for the year, visitors-wise. Cool!

I made a little headway into getting some regular features, or at least some nifty headings. I hope to do a little more in the near future. I also will try--again--to lighten things up a little more. Things can get dreadfully dreary around here sometimes, even if it is so easy to be snarky with the current bunch of political goings-on.

So, thanks for reading. I hope you don't all leave while I do for the next several days. I'll be popping in as much as I can (without offending my family, hopefully!). And as always, bring your friends! Thanks, everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...