Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pat Benatar's Love is a Battlefield LITERALLY.

Pat Benatar is one of my favorite acts of the eighties, right on through to today. She's one of the most underrated singers of her generation, who sadly has yet to mount a successful comeback (though I've enjoyed her later efforts very much). One of my best friends, Kardinal, is even a bigger fan than I am, so this post is for her most of all.

I first noticed "literal videos" several months ago with a riff on Bonnie Tyler's Total Eclipse of the Heart. It was hilarious, and very well done. Several other attempts have come and gone, but none as good as that one. This take on Benatar's Love is a Battlefield comes close. The singing is pretty bad, but the commentary is great. Especially when Benatar and her crew start to dance. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...