Monday, May 3, 2010

Oh Noes! A Massive Wind Spill in California!

Image from FinFacts

Hilarious!

[Excerpt]


Massive windspill reported in Southern California.


I'm-- I'm so sorry if this is disjointed (WHOOOSH) or confusing (WHOOSH), but-- I find myself the middle of a disaster of unprecedented proportions (WHOOOSH) and -- oh the humanity -- I'm having a hard time understanding how we progressives (WHOOOSH) (WHOOOSH) could ever let this happen!?


You see, I live in Southern California... just north of the Tehachapi Pass Wind Farm... and this morning a gang of lipstick lesbians lost control of their motorcycles and CRASHED into one of the turbines and now...


THERE IS (WHOOOSH) F**KING WIND (WHOOOSH) EVERYWHERE!!!!

Read more at: DailyKos

2 comments:

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...