Friday, May 7, 2010

More on the Skittish Stock Market

Happy Friday! Did you become an instant-then-revoked millionaire yesterday? Sheesh, glad I've got mostly little dinky, crappy stocks.  Anyway, Friday is going to be busyish for me. I have my first maintenance check-up on the new car. I found out that my "free" oil change that I fought for when buying the car expired after 30 days! NICE!  Let's see if my "bumper-to-bumper" warranty really only includes the bumpers!

After that, I'm off to see A Nightmare on Elm Street with my friend, Stupid Monkey Planet. I'll be back later with a review. In the meantime, here's a little more on yesterday's stock market free-fall.

pp

Multisource political news, world news, and entertainment news analysis by Newsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...