My problems consist of:
- AOL Mail won't display headers. I can live with this one, but I'm apparently the only one it happens to. In the world.
- PDF reDirect program sluggish and problematic. Again, only me. In the world. But I can live with this too.
- Wireless adapter keeps losing the ability to "see" networks. ANY networks.
- Portable hard drive loses the ability to BE "seen" when wireless adapter drops out.
- Restoring the computer seems to work until it actually opens, then tells me it failed. With no solutions.
All of these problems have been annoyingly, exasperatingly without answers, and seemingly unique to me. I might be able to save myself some trouble by taking this computer back, and starting over with a replacement. Except that I can't be sure that some or all of these issues evolve out of the software combination I use, along with my quirky hard drive.
So, again, I have little blogging going on, because my brain is fried.