Thursday, August 15, 2013

Rush Limbaugh: Science and Christianity are Incompatible

Oh, I'm sorry. Is my headline misleading? Actually, no, I don't think it is. I think that's what El Rushbo has said, distilled down. He's saying you can't believe in global warming if you believe the Bible. Ironically enough, it was while studying the Bible and freshman Earth science in the same year that made me an atheist. So, I guess I'm in agreement with Rush, though on the opposite side of the equation. I think science cancels out the Bible.

And I think it is the height of foolishness to dismiss the possibility of man-made climate change because of your religion or your political party.

I hope Limbaugh lives long enough for his tacky South Palm Beach palace to be under water--literally.

[Excerpt]

Limbaugh: ‘If You Believe In God, Then Intellectually You Cannot Believe In Manmade Global Warming’

. . ."See, in my humble opinion, folks, if you believe in God, then intellectually you cannot believe in manmade global warming … You must be either agnostic or atheistic to believe that man controls something that he can’t create. . ."

[By the way, there is nothing humble about Rush Limbaugh. --Ed.]

Read more at: ThinkProgress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...