Monday, August 12, 2013

Broken Record: Computer Woes Continue (And I know it's Boring!)

Arrrggghhh!!! I know that Greenlee Gazette has been sparse and a bit boring, but those computer problems I keep boring you with? They continue.

Today, I decided I'd had enough with my portable cloud drive, and decided to replace it. I suspect that much of the problem has that as its root. But getting all of that data off of there, with a computer that I suspect is hobbled by that device. . .oy.

So, I won't go into any more detail unless I solve my problems and can help others with the information. Instead, I'm going to try to get a few things up on the blog while I attempt CPR on my business computer! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...