Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Come Out, Come Out Wherever You Are: Matt Drudge & Shepard Smith

"Inside baseball" is what they call it when you discuss something that is a "you had to be there" kind of situation. But I think this translates just fine. There have been calls from the right wing for FOX "News"
host Shepard Smith to come
out of the closet. I have no personal knowledge that Smith is gay, but the rumor is on the level of a Tom Cruise/John Travolta-level, which is to say, high. So, the question can be posed, if the right is going to demand that Smith comes out, what about a nearer-and-dearer closet case? Should Matt Drudge be dragged out, kicking and screaming, from his glass closet?

One of my favorite bloggers, Joe.My.God. has asked that very question. And gotten an answer!

Read more at: Joe.My.God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...