Thursday, September 18, 2014

It All Becomes Clear: Sean Hannity Beaten With a Strap

Yeah. He's. . .okay. Image from source, TPM.
No, not recently. . .but would it surprise you? Sean Hannity says such boneheaded, stupid, idiotic things all the time, he has to offended a nut out there by now. But no, Hannity's dad beat any crazy guy to the punch. . .uh. . .almost literally. Strap, actually. Which may explain many of Hannity's personality defects.

[Excerpt]

Hannity On NFL's Peterson: My Dad Hit Me With A 'Strap' And I'm Okay

On Fox News last night, Sean Hannity said he thinks that Adrian Peterson, the NFL player indicted on child injury charges, should not go to jail for hitting his child. Hannity explained that he was hit by his father as a child, and he turned out just fine. "I got hit with a strap. Bam, bam, bam. And I have never been to a shrink. I will tell you that I deserved it," he said. . .

Read more (with video) at: Talking Points Memo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...