Monday, September 13, 2010

Blogging Milestone: 7,000 Posts!

I knew I was creeping up on 7,000 posts, but only thought to check today. And whattaya know, I was four posts away! So here I am, almost 40 months and 7,000 posts in my little blogging endeavor.  I'm a little surprised to still be here, and still wonder if I spend too much time doing it.  For all the time spent here, I'm still only getting 4,000-6,000 visitors per month. But I suppose that's not so bad, for an (almost) one-man show, with no promotion, right?

Anyway, I'm still having fun doing this. And with election season coming up quick, I shouldn't run out of things to talk about. I'm making an effort to spread the politics out, and throw in doses of fun and frivolity.  Certainly not in the quest of readership--pure politics sites get lots more hits--but because it is far more fun this way.  If you've happened by for the first time, please come back. And while you're here, scroll down, or check out the archives. Lots of nifty stuff here!  Oh, and please bring your friends!

4 comments:

  1. I think it is time to finally let everyone know that I am the brains behind the greenlee gazette. Some of you have most likely figured this out on your own, but I want to officially go on the record about this. And of course it is my turn to start sharing in the riches that the blog has created. I am expecting a gi-normous amount of money............... congrats Jamie on a job well done, and big credit to your pain threshold allowing you to watch Faux News on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jamie. Congratulations! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jen! And that rules you out as "anonymous." Which leaves Denny or possibly Jason.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...