Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Nevada Democratic Debate: Mini Recap


I turned down a dinner invitation to a snazzy restaurant tonight, in order to stay home and watch the Democratic Presidential debate. I figured that since it is the last one before the Nevada Caucus, it was my duty as a Las Vegas blogger.

So now, I'm hungry, and I'm lucky I wasn't sitting in my recliner, because I would have fallen asleep. That's not exactly a bad thing, as the debate wasn't awful. It's just that I'd heard most of the responses before. I like all of these candidates, and tonight they pretty much proved why. But with the lack of fireworks, the openly conciliatory attitude among the three candidates, there wasn't much of note to post about.

The behind the scenes action was likely much more exciting. Dennis Kucinich's efforts to be included after being invited, then disinvited from the debate must've had the MSNBC staffers tied up in knots.

So, in short, I'm still supporting Edwards, but I'll be happy with any of the three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...