Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Greenlee Gazette Milestones


I noticed a couple of minor milestones today. This is my 1,500th post at Greenlee Gazette. I should note that while I wrote most of them, I've also had help from contributors, Nevada Joe (The Other Half) John Asmussen and Stupid Monkey Planet, as well as having been inspired by them for my own posts.

Along the way there have also been a couple of reruns and rewrites, especially during the holidays. But the little post counter says 1,500, and I'm going to count that!

The other milestone was captured by chance, when I checked my sitemeter to see how many visitors had dropped by. By blind luck, I got one of those "odometer moments" when the numbers look sort of cool. 13,333 visitors! It's up to 13,400 now, but I caught it at just the right time.

Now I understand that some blogs might log numbers like that in a week or even a day, but I'm thrilled. In fact, I might just panic if I got that many hits in a day! Blogger's fright.

Thanks everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...