Sunday, January 13, 2008

Why I'm Caucusing for John Edwards in Nevada


I'll be caucusing (along with The Other Half) for John Edwards in Nevada's caucus next week. It may be a futile effort, but I've always thought that the caucusing and primaries for President were to vote for who you want to win, not who you think will win. It is frustrating to see Edwards nearly shut out of any media discussion on the Democratic side. And I wonder if Edwards' anti-corporate stance has anything to do with that.

When it comes right down to it, any of the Democratic candidates will be a fine choice. But I like Edwards' message. I think the corporatocracy needs to be taken down a notch. I think that the gap between rich and poor needs to be addressed. And I think that Edwards has had the most consistent, non flip-floppy stances of any of the candidates on either side. Take a look at this video and see if you agree.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...