Wednesday, February 13, 2008

How Much Money Is George Bush Sending YOU?


As I said in my previous post on the topic, I acknowledged that I'm not sure if the just-signed economic stimulous plan is a good idea or a bad idea. But the fact of the matter is, the checks will be in the mail this spring. So, how much are you gonna get? For a little background information on exactly what to expect, check this out:

[Excerpt]

How much do I get from the tax rebate plan?

What could be simpler than a rebate? With IRS involved, almost anything

The idea is remarkably simple: To get the economy moving again, you need to get people in a spending mood. What could be simpler than handing out tax rebates? Alas, as with all things related to the U.S. Tax Code, the question of who gets what turns out to be not so simple. . .

Read more at: MSNBC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...